Our Achievements and Capabilities
- The Centre is capable of developing, scaling up and commercializing various dosage forms spread across tablets, capsules, soft gels, oral liquids, injectable's (solutions, suspensions, lyophilized, etc), and ophthalmic (three piece and BFS) and nasal delivery systems.
- The focus is to develop products for the US and EU followed by the rest of the world markets, including specialized markets like Japan.
- We can develop complex in-vitro analytical as well as bio- analytical methods for various molecules including extremely potent drug combinations to support the formulation development team.
- The R&D Centre has developed products and filed more than 200 ANDA's, about 124 products EU Dossiers and hundreds of Dossiers in other countries including Brazil, South Africa, Australia, China, etc.
- The product range covers various pharmacological categories with special focus on anti-retroviral, anti-biotics, CNS and CVS drugs.
The Formulation R&D is well supported by the R&D Centre for chemical research, located about 30 kilometers away, in ensuring back-end support particularly with respect to synthesis and characterization of related substances, understanding degradation pathways and solid state characterization.