Uttam Vyavahar Puraskar(UVP) (Individual Recognition scheme) This is to ignite out of the box thinking among our employees to bring out operational and business excellence. Salient features of UVP are:
- It is applicable to Executives, Staff and Contract labor at all our units and locations.
- Individuals are recognized for their outstanding contributions at work and outside work.
- Quality compliance, Productivity improvements, Safety compliance, Process Improvements, Inventory control, Contribution to APL values , Participation in district/state level sports, art and cultural competitions etc.Â where the individuals excelled are Â being considered under this scheme. (The detailed scheme is available with the HR department).
- The award consists of a Certificate of Appreciation and Cash Awards rangingÂ from Rs 2500 to Rs 25000.
- UVP is administered through a committee at the Unit and location level.
- UVP will be declared once every quarter.
- For the felicitation meeting, family members of individuals who are being awarded this Puraskar will be invited.
- Avery detailed SOP is framed as a guideline to administer this scheme.